ONA Classic Texts Archive
The links below are to pdf files of some of the more interesting Order of Nine Angles texts and documents and MSS written, distributed, or published, during the past forty years.
This archive will serve as useful resource to those interested in the non-Magian ONA Occult tradition.
Note: The texts in Part 1, 2, & 3 were chosen by AL. Those in Part 4 by R.P, and those in Part 5 by P.H. This explains why one or two of the texts in Part 4 are also included in Part 5.
ONA Classic Texts Part One
O9A Texts Part One
(pdf 3.1 Mb)
(1) Knowing, Information and The Discovery of Wisdom
(2) The Initiatory Occult Quest
(3) The Adeptus Way
(4) Satanic Letters I
(5) Satanic Letters II
ONA Classic Texts Part Two
(1) The Deofel Quartet
(2) Breaking The Silence Down
(3) Tales of The Dark Gods
(4) The Occult Fiction of the ONA
O9A Texts Part Two
(pdf 3.4 Mb)
ONA Classic Texts Part Three
Included in Part Three of the series ONA Classic Texts, are various ONA works relating to Satanism: for example, the traditional Black Book of Satan as well as the more recent A Guide to Modern Satanism, and the seminal text The Ontology and Theology of Traditional Satanism.
Special mention should be made of the texts (i) Defining Satanism, (ii) The Geryne of Satan, and (iii) Magian Occultism and The Sinister Way. For these place the Satanism of the ONA into historical and philosophical perspective and reveal how different the Satanism of the ONA is, and was, to the mundane, Magian, Satanism of groups such as Anton LaVain’s Church of Satan and Aquino’s Temple of Set.
Also included are a variety of other texts – some recent, some dating back ten or so years – important for an understanding of the ONA, its sinister strategy, its heresy, and its mythos.
O9A Classic Texts Part 3
(pdf 1.3 MB)
ONA Classic Texts Part Four
” The Way is there; it works: for the few. And it for these few that we reserve our applause. After all, it is just Life changing, evolving, as it changes and evolves in this one small causal part of the Cosmos – a game for some, perchance a tragedy for others; an exeatic drama to enhance our own brief temporary causal living, perchance to propel us thence toward our own acausal life.”
- Satanism: Epitome of Evil
- The De-Evolutionary Nature of Might is Right
- Nietzsche, Darwin, Others, and The Seven-Fold Way
- Sapphic Sorcery – In Praise of The Feminine
- Women and the ONA
- Children and the ONA
- The Occult, The Internet, and How to Offend People
- Bringing The Tyranny Down
ONA Classic Texts Part Five
- Understanding and Appreciating the ONA.
- Empathy and The Aeonic Perspective.
- Acausality, The Dark Gods, and The Order of Nine Angles.
- Developing The Mythos.
- ONA Style, O9A Chic.
- Playing The Sinister Game – A Brief History.
- Toward Understanding Satanism.
- Three Inner ONA Documents.
- The Esotericism of The Deofel Quartet.
- Frequently Asked Questions About The Order of Nine Angles version 4.05.
- Who Do They Think We Are?
- Methods and Traditions of The Seven Fold Way.
- Toward The Abyss – A Guide for the Internal Adept.